Tesseract:Historical information policy
The historical information policy describes the various types of historical information which should be included in content articles (the mainspace, e.g. Thanos) as the preferred format and placement of this information.
The Marvel Cinematic Universe changes over time, and these changes are released in various forms. These changes can introduce new content and impact existing content both directly and indirectly. While the primary goal of any article is to document the subject's current state within the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the wiki also has an interest in recording relevant historical information.
Appearance history[edit source]
Appearances of a piece of content should be documented on the relevant article(s) as follows:
- Each appearance should be listed using the template, including the media they appear in.
- List items should be in reverse chronological order, with the most recent appearances being added at the top.
- UL line items should be nested within the
==Appearance history==section header.
container template, which should be placed underneath an
- The Appearance history section should be located near the bottom of the article, above the Trivia and References sections but below the Gallery section (if applicable) and all other sections.
- The first indented lines should have the appearance list template.