Magic is the practice and study of harnessing energy. Most magic ultimately derives from energy, although the energy in which magic is used varies. The most common way for humans to use magic is through the casting of spells. The use of magic has significantly[source needed] impacted the Multiverse, with its use in the Infinity War being one notable example of magic in warfare.
History[edit | edit source]
Types of magic[edit | edit source]
Known specialties of magic include:
|Dark Dimension magic|
|Mirror Dimension magic|
|Ta Lo magic|
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Ancient One, "Doctor Strange", Marvel Cinematic Universe. "We harness energy drawn from other dimensions of the Multiverse to cast spells, to conjure shields and weapons, to make magic."
- ^ Davos, "Lead Horse Back to Stable", Marvel Cinematic Universe. "Chi is the breath of life."
- ^ Ancient One, "Doctor Strange", Marvel Cinematic Universe. "The sorcerers of antiquity called the use of this language 'spells,' but if that word offends your modern sensibilities, you can call it a program; the source code that shapes reality."
- ^ Doctor Strange, "Avengers: Infinity War", Marvel Cinematic Universe. "I went forward in time to view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict."
- ^ Wong, "Doctor Strange", Marvel Cinematic Universe. "The Ancient One is the latest in a long line of Sorcerers Supreme, going back thousands of years to the father of the Mystic Arts, the mighty Agamotto. The same sorcerer who created the Eye you so recklessly borrowed."